Good work spreads fast!
Take a look at what some of our customers had to write about a job well done...
- We had just installed a new sump pump system but something was still not allowing the water to flow to the street. Called Rain One, they came and used their drain inspection camera. This provided the location of the clog which was a tree root. They replaced 25ft of pipe and did an excellent job. Clean up was wonderful and you can not tell they dug in our yard. I highly recommend this company.I have had a sprinkler system for almost 20 years, but just started using Rain One in 2011 after miserable service from another company. They fixed several heads and a leak in the line. I then had them back to do my winterization. Rain One has been prompt, professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them!
- Mr. Schmidt's group estimated and performed work to reroute a temporary pipe to run out of basement window when sump pump malfunctioned by a plumber; legally and appropriately. He obtained permits, brought material, and used several pieces of equipment to run piping under a sidewalk, garden and shed. After this extensive work, we could not even find a muddy place to give away all of the work done ! The crew was prompt, professional, and did this job in a few hours. I had had 3 other recommended providers out to estimate over the last 18 months (none had even responded with a quote; I think the project and equipment required may have been too specialized for them.). We will use this company again!I decided to add and relocate a couple of Sprinkler heads. The front office staff is very friendly and helpful. Rob was my service engineer and did a great job fixing everything. The lawn was placed back after his work and you could not tell that it was worked on. I truly feel that this company cares about its customers. Because of my experience, I have signed up for the annual service contract where Rain 1 will manage and care for my irrigation system. Highly recommend this company.
- David and another tech scoped with a camera all 3 of my drains and found at least three places where it had cracked and was leaking or collapsed completely. They also did this in the cold rain. They fixed all of them and put the grass back down. You can hardly tell they were there. There is a reason Rain One received the 2010 Consumers Award and I'm glad I called them. Another "rooter" company that has a C listing on Angie's List checked my drains at the curb after being called out by my neighbor. They informed us that 2 of the 3 of our drainage pipes were collapsed and would need to be completely replaced at a cost of $4,700. Before spending that type of money we contacted Rain One. David came out with the camera found 3 trouble spots, replaced all the pipe areas that needed it and only cost me approximately $360. A lot cheaper than $4700. Good honest people and company.I have nothing but praise for the employee from your company that I have met. Your technician was not only adept, informative, skilled & knowledgeable with my irrigation winterization, but also demonstrated such wonderful character as a dedicated employee of Rain One. In these days, such loyalty is truly an asset to your company. I hope that you will hold, with high regard, this man's talents.
- I would like to pay my compliments and express my thanks for the excellent advice and installation service we recently received from Robert Pickett at our house in Westerville. He was most knowledgeable, courteous and efficient. He was especially careful in installing the system near our utility and other lines. In short, dealing with him was a real pleasure and the results were excellent.I have been very pleased with the professionalism exhibited by all of the people from your company. The workers were polite. I was particularly impressed with the way that Bob Pickett and the crew worked together. I will not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone who asks. Thanks again.
- I called them after other companies wouldn't show up. I knew that my neighbors had used them for years. We have been customers for the past 7+ years. They are excellent at arriving when promised and doing clean and professional work.
- Great company to work with. Prompt and professional. I have had experiences with two other lawn irrigation companies that I was not impressed with. These guys were good.I called in to the office in the morning for a broken pipe. I had indicated that this was the only day that I would be home that week. They got a repairman out that afternoon. He was very helpful and professional, as was the receptionist. They went out of their way to help me.